søndag den 20. januar 2013

"Another year as he waved me goodbye. He said he care but no tears in his eye. And ask me if I'm alright, nigga is you blind? Like a bullet your love hit me to the core. I was flying 'till you knocked me to the floor. And it's so foolish how you keep me wanting more. I'm screaming murderer, how could you murder us? I call it murder. No love allowed" 

- Rihanna, No love allowed.

"Fuck that new girl that you like so bad, she's not crazy like me, I bet you like that.
I said fuck that new girl that's been in your bed and when you're in her I know I'm your head. I'm just saying you can't do better. Always turned you out every time we were together. Once you had the best, boy you can't do better. Baby I'm the best so you can't do better"

- Jojo, Marvin's room. 

"What am I supposed to do with this heart? How do I take it off if I love it on? It's like a work of art. In love we all will fall but we fell a little harder. What am I supposed to do with this heart? It may be wrong, but it feels right to be lost in paradise. I'm so lost in paradise. If I open up my eyes I can see the storm, I can see the sky, I can see the darkness, flashing lights. All my fears don't deny. Let me stay. I'm lost in paradise"

- Rihanna, Lost in paradise. 








Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar